2018 Camp Cards
It's time to start thinking about the 2018 Camp Card sale!
Do you have Scouts that can help pay their way to camp?
YES YOU DO!!
Key Dates & Action Steps
- Set your budget and determine how much money you need to fund your Scouts’ activities
- Spread the word NOW that your Unit will be selling Camp Cards– talk to the Newspapers, TV and radio
- Dec 1-Dec 15– Order the number of camp cards needed by using the Unit Order Form on the back of this flyer. Turn the form in to your District Executive or send it to the Council Service Center.
- March 1– 15- Cards are distributed to Units– SELL until May 23rd!
- May 23 – Money and unsold cards returned to District Executives
- May 23 – last date for turn-in; after this date Unit forfeits 1/2 of commission ($1.25/card sold)
- June-July– GO TO CAMP!
Sell 10 Cards– 1 Scout earns his way to Gold Rush or Family Camping
Sell 60 Cards– 1 Scout earns his way to Cub Scout Day Camp
Sell 100 Cards– Earn enough for new Camping Equipment
Sell 140 Cards– 1 Scout earns his way to Boy Scout Summer Camp