Enjoy a Cub Scout family Camporee experience! It doesn’t take a lot of preparation and you don’t need a lot of stuff. Enjoy an activity filled day, food and a night of camping.
How Do We Register?
Click the buttons above to register. Space is limited and registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Tee shirts are not guaranteed after the listed deadline. NO WALK INS PERMITTED. ALL EVENTS ARE RAIN OR SHINE.* It is not required that you stay the night. You may come just for the day’s activities but fees remain the same. For additional information email Susan McKimmy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Council Service Center at 540.265.0656, or check the website at www.bsa-brmc.org.
Every district schedule is slightly different depending on the size and activities offered. Go to www.bsa-brmc.org and look under Spookoree for each district’s schedule.
Setup and registration: Morning
Activity Rotations start between 10:30 to noon and finish between 4-5:30 pm
Dinner & evening activities: 5:30-7:30 pm
Campfire: Starts between 7:30-8:00 pm
All quiet: 10:00 pm
Camp closes 10 am
$20 per Scout and $15 per family member includes all activities, camping, crafts and two meals. Late registration fee of $5 per person applies. All attending Cub Scouts and registered leaders will receive the “Spookoree 2013 participant’s patch.”
What Should We Bring?
Tent • Sleeping Bag • Flash Light • Water • Toiletries • Rain Gear • Change of Clothes • Bag Lunch for Saturday • A BSA Health Form Parts A & B for all participants (youth and adult). This can be downloaded from the “forms” page at www.bsa-brmc.org (does NOT require a doctor's visit).
- Younger children should be with parents at all times.
- No vehicles are allowed to stay in campsites.
- No pets or animals.
- No open flames allowed in tents.
- No motor homes or camper trailers.
- Activity fees are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- No alcohol, firearms, BB guns, archery equipment or sheath knives permitted
- Cub Scouts must practice family camping rules.
- All participants are required to provide a completed BSA Health form, parts A & B.